- Cover: DNA-encoded libraries (article by Bethany Halford)
- Purifying petroleum without distillation seems like an interesting challenge. (article by Stephen K. Ritter)
- Winners of the Presidential Green Challenge Awards have been announced. (article by Stephen K. Ritter)
- This Lilly cGMP flow chemistry paper was pretty interesting (article by Bethany Halford)
- "U.S. National Institutes of Health backs off funding limits for researchers" (article by Andrea Widener)
- Oh, well.
- Want to learn about bird compasses? (article by Mark Peplow)
- Some random guy yapping about moving home.
Monday, June 19, 2017
This week's C&EN
A few articles from this week's issue of C&EN: